Friday 26 September 2014

It's been a while since I updated my blog.  I haven't been very productive for a while as I got a bit disheartened when my delivery went missing earlier this month.  

I was looking forward to playing with the new stamps and papers I had ordered when my anticipation got iced.  I arrived home expecting a parcel to be waiting, as the tracking said it was delivered, but there was no parcel on the door step.  Anger, frustration, more anger but enquiries failed to find the missing parcel.

Thanks to CTMH it's all sorted now and I can begin to play again.  I will share the first thing I did from my order.  Below are the 10 completed Christmas cards from the cut above kit I got.  Very quick and fun to make when you only have a little time to play.



I turned half int landscape cards for a bit of variety.


I also made a card for my dear husband for Father's day and a birthday card for my Granddaughter.

For Frank's Card I used Brushed card stock, Chalk It Up card stock, Chalk It Up complements, Wild about love stamp and Delightful Ditty stamp.


For my Granddaughter Jessie's card I used things totally from my stash.  Here are some more of those flower stickers I have been using lately, daffodils this time.  The trellis is a card overly cut on the Cricut. 




I have also spent some time reorganising my room.  It's not very big but a repurposed bookshelf laid in it's side at the back of my table has given me more places to store the things I need in easy reach.  No doubt there will be other changes made as I can.  Meantime this is working quiet well for now. 





Next time I plan to share some pages with you as most of my blog is full of cards so far.  

Till next time, keep creating and please leave a comment, I appreciate reading anything you have to say.

3 comments: