Saturday 30 August 2014

Since my last entry there have been frustrating times with my internet.  I have been having trouble getting on and when I do it's only for a short time.  Thankfully today it seems improved so I will take the opportunity to show you the latest cards I have made.

I made this thank you card for Sue who kindly provided me with the August stamp of the month "what a hoot"  The third photo shows the products I used to make it and the papers I used were from Chalk it up.



This card was made from my stash for a friends birthday.  I always like black ,white and red together.



While looking through the news feed on face book earlier in the week I saw a post from a father asking as many people as possible to send cards from all over Australia for his daughter's birthday.  His daughter Hannah turns 18 in September and is a special your lady with downs syndrome.  Her loving father wants to make her birthday as special as possible.  How can you not respond to such a request.  So here is the card I made and will post tomorrow.  I also have another card to make for a similar request from the U.S.A. I will share it when it's made.

I used Close To My Heart Honeycomb embossing folder for the white background, your own kind of wonderful stamp D1637, Perfect fir birthday occasions B1417, Brushed scrapbooking workshop stamp, the workshop set is G1087.  I used sweet leaf and Thistle pigment inks and embossed with clear embossing powder, both these colours are in the Whimsey set Z2504.  The flowers, green card behind the Joy stamp and ribbon are from my stash.  I love this card, it turned out very pretty.


Please leave a comment, let me know if you are enjoying these posts.  I would like any advice on how to improve what I share. 

Until next time I leave you with this quote from Ann Frank, 
How wonderful is it that nobody need wait a single 
moment before starting to improve the world."

Happy crafting friends, each time you give a card you improve the world for one person and one person at a time is how we improve the world.




No comments:

Post a Comment