Saturday 16 August 2014

craftangel.ctmh.com.au

Today I thought I would put up a few old projects as I haven't made anything new in the last 24 hours.  I have been making all the birthday cards for the family this year so have a few to share.  It's alway interesting to look at past projects and see how different everything we do is.  I am not one for making lots of the same card, mostly I make one off cards so everyone get an exclusive one.   There is one I might reproduce though because I love it so much.  Mind you it will have to be with different paper but generally the same, as in black and white.  I made it for a friend's 40th birthday, the party was black and white themed.


This next one is similar in layout and of course it's a 6" x 6" which is my preferred size. I used Balloon Ride card stock and flourish.  This one went to my daughter in law in NZ.



This next one is one I made at the recent camp I went too, I just love this one and it was fun to make.  I will be making many more using this idea, as in pop up card, when I make cards for the grandchildren.
So many possibilities.   This is paper from my stash and was a special earlier this year, no longer available, I love the colours and the feather made a perfect sentiment carrier to pop up off the front of the card.  I haven't  sent this one to anyone as I am keeping it for display when I do classes.




This next one was made over a year ago, very early days CTMH the only things I had were the bits I got at the launch night so most of the materials were from my stash.  The heart is a wood die cut stamped with ctmh flourish in desert sand ink.




Another from my stash, made for a granddaughter, gate fold card.  One of my favourites.


Yet another family birthday card.  Its hard to remember who I made them for now but another one I like.


Are you bored yet, just a couple more, promise.  I will give more instructions with future projects these old ones are hard to remember.

Now this one I can tell you about the stamping technique I used.  I stamped the flourish and balloon images with VersaMark ink which is a clear ink for embossing over.  I then embossed with clear embossing powder and using a dauber to lightly rubbed the colour over it.  The coloured ink doesn't take on the clear embossed image so it makes it stand out well.  I like this effect.




Last one for now! I was pleased with this one and loved colouring it in.  Once again bits from my stash.  The medallion was cut out with my Cuttelbug.



That's enough for today friends, so until next time be happy and have fun crafting.







1 comment:

  1. I love your cards they are all so well done very creative lady

    ReplyDelete