Wednesday 13 August 2014

Introduction

This blog is for me to share my thoughts and achievements as I create wonderful things with CTMH products.  I have so much fun making things and doing pages for the many photos I take of family, friends and places and want to share it with as many as are interested.  

 



Just two week ago I attended a week end camp with a group of very creative ladies and here are three of the many things I made during that weekend.  Top left is a stamping technique I learned, top right is a quilt pattern card which I also did a scrap book page of.  In fact this pattern went viral at the camp and everyone made a page and a card.  They all looked so different made in lots of different paper selections.  Left is a gift bag I copied off Norma late on Saturday night, we were the last ones to bed, dare I say at 2.30 in the morning.  I will share some of the other things in a day or two as it's getting rather late.

Another creative interest I have is patchwork and quilting and I will share some of the things I have sewed as well.

I have a large family full of beautiful people and there is nothing better than spending time with them and capturing the spacial times we have together.   So look out for photos and stories from my house to yours.  

As it is now 12.30pm I had better take myself off to bed!  Why do I decide to do things like create a blog late at night.  Ah well, thats another part of me, I'm a night owl. 

Until next time friends, enjoy life and create something, or learn something new every day.


3 comments:

  1. Its great Tanya, put all your cards up because they are all so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its great ,look forward to more of your creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies. I will endeavour to keep adding things and letting you know what I am up to. Please feel free to share.

    ReplyDelete