Thursday 14 August 2014


Today I planned to do many things but as usual there were many interruptions and not much was achieved.  I was about to begin this, my first box card when we had a surprise visit from relative from New Zealand.  It was lovely to see them though and I don't begrudge the time spent having a cup of coffee and a chat.

Eventually I got started on the card only to be interrupted again to cook dinner, eat and then go out to music practice at church.  Fortunately our practice was done and dusted by 8.30 so I was able to finish this when I got home.

I have been wanting to make one of these for ages and our daughters birthday in ten days was a good opportunity.  So here is the finished product.  I am pleased with the result and it will be in the post tomorrow.

Until next time, live, laugh, love.



1 comment: